GISHWHES - Team CrusaideHurb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Challenges

5 posters

Go down

Team Challenges Empty Team Challenges

Post  Merri Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 am

There are several team challenges involved. Propose that we get them done as soon as we can. Let's get cracking Very Happy

1: We are going to attempt to shatter the Guinness World Record for the "Most Pledges to Commit a Random Act of Kindness." The current record is 74,379 pledges held by Guinness Breweries. Let's take the throne! Your team must collect "pledges" from individuals pledging to do a Random Act. Click this link and follow instructions; don't click the submit button here. (You get 1 point for every 2 pledges - up to 350 points maximum (700 pledges per Team). But we expect you to exceed this because this isn't all about points. Is it?)
0 points

45: [IMAGE] Let's see your team displayed like the "Brady Bunch" opening credits except there are 3 rows of 5 pictures (versus the 3X3 we know from the "Brady Bunch" opening credits points). The submission must be 1 image with the 15 frames in it. Each of you must be wearing 70s attire and must look VERY emotionally unbalanced.
15 points

77: [IMAGE] If your team could give the entire world one piece of advice, what would it be? Have one a team member hold a sign bearing the statement over their head in front of an internationally recognizable landmark.
38 points
Merri
Merri
Admin

https://gishwhescrusaidehurb.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Team Challenges Empty Re: Team Challenges

Post  Robbi A Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:05 am

I'll be sending my "Brady Bunch" picture either late tonight or tomorrow.
Robbi A
Robbi A

Back to top Go down

Post  nieriel Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 am

charmed cin tool my brady bunch pic last night so she has it allready is every one else sending theres to her?? has any one doing this?! if u cant think of 70's then just do like a head shot where with ur hair kinda 70 esc... farrah hair, fro, charlies angels etc...
nieriel
nieriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbi A Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:09 pm

I sent my "Brady Bunch" pic to the charmed cin email address too. Cool Lemme know if there's somewhere else I should send it instead.
Robbi A
Robbi A

Back to top Go down

Post  Rae_Rose Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Sent my picture in Smile

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  ChantalP Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:05 pm

I'll be sending mine either this evening (UK time) or tomorrow. Still not sure of how to make it 70's but it WILL be sent Very Happy

ChantalP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum