GISHWHES - Team CrusaideHurb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Completed Things/ Things for consideration

+5
Merri
nieriel
BloodyB
ChantalP
Rae_Rose
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Completed Things/ Things for consideration Empty Completed Things/ Things for consideration

Post  Rae_Rose Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Okay so this would be for submissions/ submissions for consideration by the group.

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Completed Things/ Things for consideration Empty Re: Completed Things/ Things for consideration

Post  Rae_Rose Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Gonna be the first! Okay, so, I"m pretty sure this is just awful and if you all decide not to use it I will totally understand I drew it using an art program on my tablet....two minutes into doing the faces I realized the program had changed since I last did so...yea....

Anyway, this is my response to # 35 Draw or paint a portrait of Misha Collins and the Queen of England, both dressed in Steampunk, riding on a single stallion. It's not very good I think, but I tried I think they're dressed in steampunk (google images told me they were) thought dressing the Queen of England in a black leather catsuit made me feel odd.

It won't let me post a hyper link (why? I don't know) so i'm going to cheat a bit.

http:____//imgur.com/5uMli

Just take out the _____ part and it should work.

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Completed Things/ Things for consideration Empty Re: Completed Things/ Things for consideration

Post  ChantalP Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Hahah! That's not bad at all!

ChantalP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rae_Rose Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:45 am

Another completed thing for #8 Ever seen the movie "The Hangover"? Let's see the aftermath of the most debaucherous party ever. Photo must be taken at the home of a team member's parents.

This is my dad's house and...well...I pretty much trashed my living room for this. Silly string does not come off of potted plants.

I'm not sure whose posting these or not but...er...here. Take the ____ thing out and it'll work

http:____//imgur.com/tKeb4

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  ChantalP Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:51 am

! That's really great! It made me LOL!

Shall I submit it?

ChantalP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rae_Rose Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:53 am

I'm glad you lol'd and that you're submitting because I hate fighting with websites XD Imgur is bad enough. But if nobody objects (or has a better destroy'd house) then sure Smile

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyB Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:14 am

OMG . That is awesome cheers cheers

BloodyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Rae_Rose Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:31 am

Here's two pictures of the same thing. Wasn't sure which was better (or if anyone wanted to use this). This is number 22 [IMAGE] We've all heard of a "flea circus". What do "flea strip clubs" look like?

This one was fun and messy. Serious. Glitter and spray paint everywhere.

Take the ___ out

http:___//i.imgur.com/MkTSf.jpg <---better lighting

http:___//i.imgur.com/9xbx1.jpg <---more strip clubby (yes, I actually considered this XD)

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  ChantalP Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:39 am

Hahah! That's adorable! But... it could use some fleas Wink Maybe made from paper and stuff? You could have a little flea dancing on a pole!

ChantalP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rae_Rose Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:02 am

Hmmm...I DO have some black tissue paper. Would little balls of that be okay? If I try to make legs or anything, I"m going to end up with them stuck to my hand XD

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Rae_Rose Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:43 am

Okay, these have fleas AND money in them XD (tissue paper money, but stilll....) and bar drinks!

http:___//i.imgur.com/UYUj6.jpg

http:___//i.imgur.com/VbeIg.jpg

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyB Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:30 am

The Dino is here Very Happy
http:____//i.imgur.com/6K1yq.jpg

BloodyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Rae_Rose Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:31 am

That is awesome XD

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  nieriel Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:46 am

Rae_Rose wrote:Okay, these have fleas AND money in them XD (tissue paper money, but stilll....) and bar drinks!

http:___//i.imgur.com/UYUj6.jpg

http:___//i.imgur.com/VbeIg.jpg

deffently think one wth the money look more amusing!!! XD
nieriel
nieriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Merri Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:49 am

AMAZING!!!
Merri
Merri
Admin

https://gishwhescrusaidehurb.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia90 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 am

Ehm... I did number 81, the one about Area 51... It's completely stupid, and horrible, but, you know, I was here, whatching television, and suddendly I remembered my homemade Tardis (I could or could not have a thing for doctor who, sue me Wink ) and I've always imagined a room in area 51 full of boxes, stuff and the tardis with the sonic screwdriver so... I just put something together and took a photo! But I don't know how to put the photo here, can someone tell me how to do it? Or maybe I can just send an e-mail with the photo to someone more capable than me!!

Lucia90

Back to top Go down

Post  Rae_Rose Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:17 pm

e-mailing it to the group would probably work. Or try making an imgur account? You just go to imgur.com and sign up then hit the upload button (typicall from your computer) and then post the link (or a version of link) here. IF not that then, as I said, e-mail would work Smile

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Completed Things/ Things for consideration Empty 19 and 69 are done!

Post  hashley187 Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:37 pm

//////_____________imgur .com/0gAnl
69. [IMAGE] You and a friend must take at least 50 of your stuffed animals/dolls on a field trip to a grocery store. All of the stuffed animals/dolls must EITHER be attached to your clothing or in a grocery cart or both.
-Lol we got so many weird looks for doing this one.

///////____________imgur .com/wv0D9
19. A uniformed Burger King employee enjoying a McDonald's Happy Meal.
-This guy was so excited to do this!

hashley187

Back to top Go down

Post  Rae_Rose Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Bwhaha I love it XD

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Completed Things/ Things for consideration Empty The ones Alyssa and I are competing tomorrow!

Post  hashley187 Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:01 pm

32. [IMAGE] Fifteen children in Halloween costumes each holding up a sign with a different letter that, combined, say "GISHWHES or Treat"
- We may or may not get this one tomorrow we will check with the preschool teacher if they will let us take pictures of the kids.

34. [IMAGE] Calendar item: Wear cheese and wear it well. You cannot be wearing anything but cheese. You may use any type of cheese you wish. Supermodel it posed next to or on a classic car (a classic car is any car that predates 1980.)
- Alyssa got this!

36. [IMAGE] Hug a uniformed Veteran.
101. [VIDEO] A couple who has been together for over 60 years sitting on a couch sharing their secrets to a happy and lasting partnership. They must say what city and country they're living in at the beginning of the video. (Up to 60 SECONDS)
These two I'm going to get tomorrow when I get home from school.

hashley187

Back to top Go down

Post  Rae_Rose Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:01 am

Ok, so I did this one this morning. It's #120 Sew a one-piece outfit that covers your entire body except for your hands, feet, and head. It should be made from 21 different pieces of fabric. Multiple colors is acceptable. You must be wearing it, and a Captain's hat. Pose in front of your local Post Office and stand at "Attention" when your photo is taken.

So it's in front of my post office, I'm wearing the captains hat (made out of newspaper), I'm standing at attention (I think) and the outfit itself is made out of 21 different piece of fabric all sewn together into one thing (literally had to sew myself in while I was wearing it. Sewing behind you is not easy). The only problem I had was that one of the seams in the sleeve broke as I was trying to do this so my arm is showing and my camera battery died so I couldn't check it. If you guys don't think that will work, I can go back and redo it but it won't be until tomorrow.

http:_____//i.imgur.com/DiuBP.jpg

Rae_Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  nieriel Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:00 am

trial of task #12

its been a while since i have created a webpage and im not sure if it will be visable on phones etc...but it works on my laptop 1280x800 and any one else want to check it out (god hopes it works!) lol.

home.iprimus.com.au/nieriel/

but should work enoughf for the "photo"

heres just what i wrote being a "fan" in a jared way.. ( it came off gayXD lol)

<

.... dearest misha collins fellow fans!!!

ever since he flew on set in 2008, my heart skipped a beat, and have ever since been fawwning over this 'angel' oh how appropriate of a casting if there ever was one!!! (well done eric, carol, robert, heike, coreen and alex!)

it has been a pleasure working, and getting to know this man, and he has made working day so much more enjoyable!! i only wish i had more scenes with him!!!!

he is the funniest, most random, and utterly kind man! he would give food out of his own mouth! honestly he would!! (pre chewwed and all!)

he is also calm and relaxing and gives a HECK of a back massage!!!

and i suspect he has some kind of magical powers.... or has the power to hyptontize with his sock monkey beanie... tho SERIOSULY! ony he could look so cute in such a ridiciulious attire!!!

wich im sure ALLL of u agree with me being this is a Misha collins fan site!! and im sure all of u reading this are fans!

if you may wish <wich> i'm sure you all well i have supplied a few linkes for you all to check out and enjoy as they all lead to misha goodness!!!

sharing the love and fan wosrhiping misha collins always ~

Jared padalecki

[TWITTER][FACEBOOK][RANDOM ACTS][IMDB][WIKIPEDIA][misha-collins.net]
>
any one think this is good?

nieriel
nieriel

Back to top Go down

Post  ChantalP Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:03 am

Hi,

I work in publishing so I had to fix your spelling and I threw in a few more things for the lulz:P Please don't take this badly, it's just what I do, lol.

Dearest Misha Collins fellow fans!!!

When he flew onto the set in 2008, my heart skipped a beat, and I have ever since been fawning over this 'angel'. Oh, a most appropriate casting if ever there was one!!! Well done Eric, Carol, Robert, Heike, Coreen and Alex!

It has been a pleasure working with, and getting to know this man. He has made my working day so much more enjoyable!! I only wish I had more scenes with him (hint, hint writer dudes!) !!!!

He is the funniest, most random, and most utterly kind man in the world! He would give the food off his own mouth, the clothes off his back! Honestly he would!! (pre chewed and all!)

He is also calm and soothing and gives one HECK of a back massage! Hmm, hmm!

I suspect he has some kind of magical powers.... or has the power to hyptontize people with his sock monkey beanie... How else could he look so gosh darn adorable in such a silly hat?

I'm sure you all agree with me, this being a Misha Collins fansite!

I've packed this site full of links to more Misha goodness, including pictures of him I took myself when I was camping in the tree outside his window. You won't find those kinds of pictures anywhere else. Even Jensen Ackles never got that close!

Be fab everyone and share the Misha love.

Jared padalecki

ChantalP

Back to top Go down

Completed Things/ Things for consideration Empty #32

Post  Suejenn Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:10 am

I just sent a picture of the 15 children in costume to Chantal to send in

Suejenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia90 Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:24 am

I sent an e-mail to the Group with two photos, one for n 81 and one for n 95. Please can someone put them here? Thank you!

Lucia90

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next